All Abstracts, must be submitted through the submission system below.
Some important informations :
- Submissions Must Be in English.
- Extended abstract submissions should be no more than 5 pages - excluding exhibits and references.
- The extended abstract should provide a synopsis of the central thesis, methodology, findings, implications for theory and/or practice, and how the findings can be implemented.
- Must be entirely original, not previously published, and must not be under current consideration or scheduled for presentation elsewhere.
- Submissions will be blind reviewed. Authors must avoid revealing their identities in the body of the paper. Doing so will result in automatic rejection.
- Must be typed and double-spaced with one-inch margins using 12-point Times Roman font and must be in a single PDF file.
Accepted submissions that are presented by at least one author at the Conference will be considered for Special issues.