All abstracts, must be submitted through the submission system below.
Some important informations :
- Submissions Must Be in English.
- Abstracts should be no more than 5 pages - including exhibits and references.
- Abstracts should include : Theoretical Background, Methodology, Results/expected results, ..etc
- Must be entirely original, not previously published, and must not be under current consideration or scheduled for presentation elsewhere.
- Must be typed and single-spaced with one-inch margins using 12-point Times Roman font and must be in a single PDF file.
Accepted submissions that are presented by at least one author at the Conference will be considered for Special issues.